Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Donkey Smiles



Hi there Beth and i have just had a crafty hour together
what fun. She has moved her desk she has in her bedroom
and put it next to mine in the conservatory so it's
a proper little crafty den now.
She has made a fab card using one of the new crafters companion
SWALK stamps she just loves all these new cuties
just like me.




My card today is just for fun, i have used the cute donkey image
which you can download,
i came across it on A spoon full of sugar blog,
It's such a cutie.


I have used copics in various shades of warm grey
and pink to colour it in.
It's the first time using a digi image, i am very much a
stamper at heart but i thought the image quality was
fantastic, and the ink did not bleed when i used my copics
which i thought would happen.




I have followed the theme over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.
It's challenge 2 and they want to see Lace on your creations.

The papers i have used are K & Co classic K Bailey paper pad
there are lots of lovely papers in this set it was hard to choose.
I have distress inked all around the edges of the paper
and the image and sentiment with vintage photo.

The lace and yellow flowers were from my local market,
the large brown gardenia is from Wild Orchid crafts.
I have also used a Martha Stewart branch punch
and plenty of glitter glue.

Thanks for looking
ta ta


3 comments:

  1. This donkey is so cute, and you've colored it beautifully! Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! I love the colours you have used, and the soft colour tiniting you have done on the edges! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Angie this is gorgeous, I cant believe its your 1st digi its fantastic hun. I love the glitter its so pretty. I also adore your paper I love K&Co they are my fave.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...