Monday, 12 July 2010

Fly Butterfly



Hi all hope you all had a good weekend.
My card today is for this weeks Sweet Pea Stampers challenge.

It's a recipe
No pattern paper
1 butterfly
2 Images
3 embellishments

I am also going to enter this into the new challenge that
Wild Orchid Crafts have started
they want to see Flowers (what else).




The images i have used are Fly Butterfly and Poppy love
they are coloured with copics.
The second image i cut into a butterfly i think this works
well. I have also used a Basic Grey swirl stamp round the
edges, it's hard not to use pattern paper.



I bought one of the new Marianne Creatables flower
die's at the weekend and have used the leaf part they are fab,
I've also ordered one of the frames.
I have used some of the cherry blossom flowers
from Wild Orchid crafts and some of the Magnolia
Chandelier embellishments.
I have added little pearl gems on the scallops
of the Nellie's die cut oval, and a touch of
glitter glue here and there.

Thanks for looking
ta ta



9 comments:

  1. Angie its STUNNING, love how you have punched out the butterfly with the image on it, its incredible, got a very unique look to it.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree a Stunning card Angie. I love the idea and executed so wonderfully. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card ♥ Thank you so much for participating in the WOC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Angie this is just brilliant, I especially love the butterfly....I may have to pinch that idea sometime if you dont mind lol(I wudnt really not without asking you 1st). I've just ordered Poppy Love I've been waiting ages for it be in stock its actually the 1st Sweet Pea stamp I fell in love with. Your colouring is perfect hun....this card is just sooo pretty. Hope you havea good week.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!! Love how you have incorpirated the image into the butterfly! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, your idea with the butterfly is fabulous...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this card hun. Perfect for our recipe challenge at SPS this week. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card - LOVE how you did the butterfly!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...