Saturday, 28 August 2010

The Silentness





Hi all hope you are well my card today is for a few challenges.

Wild Orchid Crafts - Make it sparkle.
Sweet Pea Stampers - Lace and Pearls.
Magical Monday - Flowers.
Crafts and Me Challenge - Petals and Pearls.
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything goes.





I have used a Sweet Pea Stamp called The Silentness.
I have coloured her with promarkers. I used a Nellie's die
to cut her out and i inked around the edges with
Dusty Concord distress ink, and stickled her wings.
I have used some lace paper from Papermania
Heather capsule collection.
The flower is a mix of prima and papermania and finished it off
with a pearl brad.
I have added baby pearls in two corners and the lace is from
a car boot.

I want to thank Vicky for passing this award onto me 'Thanks Hun'
It's my first one.


I have now to pass it on to 7 of my favourite blogs
so here goes.
  1. Chris
  2. Dotty Jo
  3. Artgirl
  4. Bianca
  5. Gina
  6. Diamond Doll
  7. Pascale


Thanks for stopping by hope you have a good bank holiday
ta ta


13 comments:

  1. Hi Angie hun this card is gorgeous hun & so is your colouring as always. Over at Crafty Emma's new challenge it is 'Anything Goes' if you want to enter over there hun. Hope you have a fabby weekend & you are welcome for the award I love your blog.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous you have coloured the image just great and I love your backing paper.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning, love the fabulous lace, and her gorgeous glittery wings! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah sweetheart, thankyou so much for my award you have made my day, I would like to thank my parents and my agent............
    No seriously, thankyou you are very kind

    your card is so gorgeous, I dont know why you like my cards when your work is as stunning as this.
    back soon love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Angie. love the dp's and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Angie, i love the sweetpea image,fab colouring too.
    Thankyou very much for my award.
    (hugs)
    Trish(-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angie I adore the butterfly wings they looks superb. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this week hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous hun! Love it!!
    Thanks for playing at SPS this week, and good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at Magical Monday big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Angie this is stunning I LOVE that lace print paper with the white lace over it! You have got me all inspired and as always LOVE the sparkly wings :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous card - thank you so much for joining us this challenge on magical mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful card, but she looks such a sad fairy! thanks for joining us on Magical Mondays.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge! We have another fun one this week...Lace! We hope you can play along again.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Magical Monday Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...