Friday, 5 November 2010

Fairy Merry Christmas




Hi all hope you are well. My Mother in law's op went well
and all being well she should be home today or tomorrow,
so great news.

Some more great news i have been asked to become part of the
DT for Papertake weekly wooooooohoooooo! It took me all of
30 secs to decide, thanks Dawny it's made my day.
Oh and by the way congrats for making No.1 again in the
Wikio Blog Rankings well done all.

OK my card today is another to add to my Christmas
collection, its made for a few challenges this week.

In a sweet pea dream - Things with wings.
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything goes.
Wild orchid challenge - Classic Christmas.

and i was going to enter in Sweet pea stampers challenge to make an
easel card but duuur it's Friday today and they have a new
challenge on the go. I don't know it's been a funny week
what with my Mother in law, it's also been Beth's Birthday and my
Dads birthday i have lost all track of my days never mind.


The Stamp is one of my new Ching Chou Kuik's designs
from Sweet pea stamps i got the Christmas stamp sheet
from Crafts and Me last week. She is called Holly Fairy.
The sentiment is also from sweet pea stamps.
I have used my copics to colour her in.
I also went around the edges with vintage photo distress ink.
The paper is from Papermania's A Silent Night paper pad
Flowers are from Wild orchid and Magnolia.
The leaves are punched out with a Martha Stewart
leaf punch.
Ribbon from stash.

OK thanks for stopping by today
ta ta



5 comments:

  1. Angie,

    This is a riveting card. I adore the way you made the image a tag. It is a perfect way to showcase her!!!

    Glad to hear about your mother!

    Thank you so very much for joining us this challenge, good luck and hope to see more of your lovely creations.

    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic ! Love the colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Angie, simply stunning! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Love your card - your coloring is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so incredibly stylish! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...