Thursday, 6 January 2011

Thank you


Hi all i can't get used to getting up early again
after the Christmas break,
i find after our tea I'm ready for a nod,
or is it because I'm old now.lol.

I'm also trying to be good I've put a few pounds on
over Christmas and i want to shift it
which is very hard as there is still
a pile of chocolates that need eating ,
no no
I'm going to be good.

My card is for a few challenges this week

Crafts and Me - Paper tearing
Passion for promarkers- Thank you
In a sweet pea dream- Ribbons and bows
Wild orchid crafts - Sketch to follow


The stamp i have used is sweet pea Koi,
The sentiment is from LOTV.
The promarkers used are
Lime Zest, Pear Green, Lilac, Amethyst and blender.
I mounted her on some lilac card which i tore and inked
with purple ink.
The paper is lime green spotty velum from papermania.
Flower from Wild orchid crafts,Ribbon from stash.

The kids are going to use this card to send to the little old lady
next door, she gave them both a fiver for Christmas.
How sweet.
Thanks for looking
ta ta


14 comments:

  1. Its me again lol playing catch up. Now this is a beauty I adore sweet pea it my fave kind of stamp, I love all their stamps I'm waiting on my new order coming, they had a sale I cudn't miss it could I lol. I love the colours on this it looks lovely & delicate its just gorgeous.
    I know what you mean about these early starts thank goodness its friday tomorrow, get 2 lie ins then lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, the colours look amazing together,I love the mix.
    ......sorry I dropped off then!!!
    I know what you mean I to can't seem to get up in the morning but feel myself nodding at various times of the day.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, such a stunning image and you have coloured it so brilliant!!! Love your combo of colours and the gorgeous polka dot paper!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie, what a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is fab. I really like the colour combo you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous, Angie! I love the lilac and lime color combo and your coloring is beautiful!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Angie. Love the colours you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card angie.the image is beautiful and i love your fab colour combo and layout.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Card!! Great coloring and I love the color choice of the lime and lilac together it looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a soft and inviting creation! Just stunning!
    Thanks a bunch for joining in on our challenge this week. Good luck and I can not wait to see more of your marvelous artwork!

    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie it has been far too long since I have been to your blog this is another stunner!! Your colouring really is amazing. Th lady next door must have been chuffed to get this.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card.Love your colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, stunning colours.
    Thanks for joining in at Passion for ProMarkers.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous stamp and coloring.

    Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts sketch challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining WOC with such a sweet card dear, Just adore that colour scheme
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...