Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Bee Mine


Afternoon all,
well I've finally remembered to sow my sweet peas for the summer, I've only been meaning to do it for the last month. I like to soak them overnight first
and i kept forgetting to do it, but i remembered
last night so hurray! they are planted now
it's fingers crossed time now that they grow.
I love sweet peas i think they are
probably my favourite flowers, with lavender and roses oh yeah and lilacs, all the strong smelling ones.lol.

My card for today i have done for three challenges

Wild orchid  Anything goes




My stamp is from Hanglar i bought it off eBay last year
and this is the first time I've stamped it, tut tut!
anyway i have now, and coloured it in with promarkers.
I'm just in the middle of sorting my promarkers out 
i have been keeping them in plastic A4 size boxes
which are quite large so i had to keep putting them
away. I don't like that, i like to have my colours out on my desk, that's why copics are great because of the
plastic container they come in. I bought a plastic box
from hobby craft yesterday so they can stand up and 
i am putting coloured stickers on the tops so i can see
the colours easily, all i have to do is make room on my desk
easier said than done, I'll have to juggle things about.

The papers are from Cherry arte, i must of had them for 2
years at least and never used them, another tut tut.
I thought they would go well with the image as once 
again i have done things backwards by colouring first then finding papers to go after.

The sentiment is from LOTV (can't wait for their new stamps to be released).
I have gone around the edge with my sewing machine,
don't look to close at the top i went off track a bit.
I used a mixture of Marianne creatables and
nestie die cut shapes.
I punched some Martha Stewart branch shapes and used thin strips of the same card to make curly wurly thingies
to go with the flowers.

That's all for today
thanks for dropping by 
ta ta


9 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie now dont laugh ok but when I first started to read your post & I saw that you had sown your sweet peas I actually thought you meant sweet pea stamps rofl....gosh I really am addicted to rubber lol.
    Anyway this card is gorgeous hun I love love love the hanglar image I nearly always colour my image & then sort papers after I dont know why but I find it easier that way.....but I suppose I am backwards lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH your card is beautiful, so lovely details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Angie!!! Love these bright colours and all the details!!!!!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous love the Colours and detail.. and the image is wonderful, so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is totally cute...wonderful colors and details :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie, Thanks for comment.. Ours is called Ollie after my lovely Neice Olwyn who we lost in 2002 Roll on Summer days eh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card Angie!
    Beautiful colours and details and the design is fantastic.

    Thanks for playing with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

    hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous!!!! Loving the bright colours!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your color combo is so nice. It's happy card! You do a great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...