Wednesday, 16 March 2011

All white everybody


Good morning this is the card i have made 
for the following challenges


Wild Orchid - Dieing to punch it out
Bunny Zoe - Happy Birthday with lots of pearls
SSS- Happy birthday
Ladybug crafts ink - WOW (white on white)you can only colour the image.

I have not made an all white card before, i have seen
other challenges with the white theme but
never had a go.
So out came all my white stash, i never knew 
there were so many different shades.



I have used my new Fizzy Moon stamp i got
from Crafty Emma's store last week.
He's my first Fizzy Moon (doubt he'll be the last),
 i thought this little bear was the cutest
holding his flowers.

He's coloured with a mixture of promarkers and copics.

The sentiment is from LOTV.

I had a go at making my own Doohickey style
tag. I'm sorry but i can't bring myself to spend
£15 on one little tag. Even though they look really nice.
I used a concentric tag die from Go Create 
and then punched the bottom with a Martha Stewart 
heart punch.

I used a die cut butterfly from spellbinders
and a nestie shape.
I embossed the card with circles using 
a mask from that special touch.
I then went to town with my pearls.
Made a lace ribbon and added a doily.

Thanks for stopping by
ta ta 
 

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Angie! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Teddy is too cute! Love the tag too... Thanks for playing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Angie, I hope you are pleased with your first white card because you have done a fabulous job! Love the little butterfly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, absolutely breathtaking; your image is MAGNIFICENT! Love the tag with the little heart border; again; absolutely adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie beautiful card I love the image & the image is sooo cute I love these bears I've just received another 1 I ordered from Emma even tho I havnt inked the other ones I have lol. Doing white cards is when you realise exactly how many whites there are lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is stunning, adore this lil' bear and just love the white on white look too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, just love the image and the colours are gorgeous! Love the tag, fab idea!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is the sweetest little card, can't believe you haven't made one before!! Its just amazing. Thanks for joining us this week at LCI.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I clicked on your blog link from Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Your card is so cute! I love the little pearls you added on the flowers. :)

    Debbie @ Phatelara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty
    I love the gorgeous pink flowers
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous job Angie - lovin' the white tag and embossing! Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Angie what beautiful colouring, I love all white cards and this is a stunner...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...