Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Spread Sunshine



Hi all hope you all enjoyed the long weekend.
Silly question but did you watch the wedding,
she looked very beautiful in her dress, makes me want to 
get married again lol..

My card today is for Papertake weekly
It's LOTV week to sponsor 
and that means it's

ANYTHING GOES

with the option of using something round on your card.


I have made an easel card using flower shape
cards i already had.
I stamped the spread sunshine sentiment
from hero arts around the central circle.
The image is from LOTV i think
this one is called Love Grows.
Coloured with polychromos pencils and 
sansodor.


I made a bit of a flower garden on the bottom
to use as the easel stop.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid, i have
punched some Martha Stewart branch leaves.

I am also going to enter this card into the 
the theme is 
White plus 2 with a twist
the twist being to use roses somewhere
on your card.

Thanks for looking today 
ta ta 

18 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Angie!! I love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is a stunner sweetie truly beautiful its so pretty I love the shape & you've coloured this beautifully hun.
    I've just spied your tebby bo card below so guess where I'm going now lol....

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    P.S. I have some yummy candy on my blog shug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is stunning, I love all the flowers in the middle they look fantastic.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! What can I say...awesome!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Angie - loved it as soon as I saw it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowzer this is amazing!!!! Love the shape of the card, and the way that fab bouquet of flowers makes a stopper for the easle. and I love the gorgeous LOTV couple in the background, such a fab romantic card!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Angie :-) the image is very cute and the flower shape and flower garden are just fabulous ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angie

    This card is stunning! I love the colours, the design and the flowers are fab.

    You just got a new follower!

    Take care

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow Angie this is gorgeous love the shape of your card and the flowers are beautiful they just jump out at you stunning hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angie this is so unique and gorgeous love it hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! this is absolutely stunning angie.the shape is brilliant and i love the image and your colours and flowers are so beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now just how fabulous is this card???!!!!! I love the shape Angie!! Adorable image, gorgeous flowers, perfect layout and design! Love it!!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is special - love it
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, such an adorable image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful easel card! love the sweet image and the floral centrepiece, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soooo beautiful!!!
    Thanks for joining us at WOC #22!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely stunning, I love everything about it. You have done a great job with the image (I used the same one). Thanks for having me at Papertake Weekly.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want a garden JUST like this....absolutely stunning..x

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...