Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Tilda's a sweetie



Hi all hope your well, the postie did bring some 
of the Tilda's i had ordered, although the 
one that's my fave with the strawberry (boo hoo)
i have to wait for, while more stock comes in.
She is so cute i think she's probably every ones
favourite.

This one is sweetie Tilda, i have coloured her in 
Polychromos pencils and blended with 
sansodor.


I am going to enter her into the following challenges


Wild Orchid - Sketch to follow.
Just Magnolia - Anything goes with lace

 And the new challenge that has just started
from the official magnolia team

TOMIC - Birthday project




The papers are from Prima the Madeline paper pad.
Flowers from Wild orchid and stash.
sentiment computer generated.
Martha Stewart border and butterfly punches.
Marianne creatables doily die.
Lace from stash.

Going to try and get in the garden again today
although we have had rain on and off this morning 
the weeds seem to grow overnight, wish my plants
would grow that fast.
Thanks for stopping by today
ta ta


9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Angie, I love the DPs you have used. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at TOMIC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning!!! I love the touches of Teal! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie gorgeous gorgeous card Tilda looks sooo sweet & I love this paper pad I used it on my DT card I've got the A4 one but I'm gonna have to get the 6x6 one.
    My weeds are just the same & the grass to behonest no sooner has it been cut it needs doing again & its worse cus we have big lawns front & back.....Love my garden til it needs work lol.......the conifers never grow as fast tho or the shrubs lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card angie.the tilda is so sweet and i love your stunning colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!
    Such a beautiful creation!
    So happy that you could join us at TOMIC!
    hugs

    Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angie, Gorgeous card, the papers are wonderful and your colouring is beautiful. Love the turquoise - it just pops. I know what your saying about the weeds, they always dwarf the plants that you want to grow. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Angie and the papers and embellishments are so pretty.
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card, Angie. I REALLY love the colours you've used and especially that paper. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...