Sunday 17 October 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge 77



Hi there just a quick post today, the card i have made
is for this weeks Just Magnolia challenge.
There is a sketch to follow



I have used Baking Tilda partly because i came across
some biscuit papers in my bit box
it keeps getting bigger and bigger so I'm going to try
to use some of it up.
The paper is from Joanna Sheen CD Roms i think the biscuit
one is from a Christmas CD the skeleton leaves is from
cottage garden i think.
I have used polychromos pencils and sansador to
colour in.
Used a nellies die to cut the image out
and edged it with walnut stain.
I made the crochet flower and used
Martha Stewart's frond punch for the leaves.
the sentiment and cupcake i have stamped on to
shrink plastic both inkadinkado.

Thanks for looking
ta ta


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Angie, gorgeous colouring! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and the papers are just brilliant, fab card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW another whopper of an amazing card I love Magnolia & boy have you done her justice here I absolutely love your colouring hun. The gold looks awesome. Good luck sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...