Saturday 18 June 2011

Good News



Hi all hope you are well, I've been dying to share my news 
all week and now i can.
The wonderful girls over at 
Teddy Bo Towers
have asked me to join the Design Team

Whoopee!
It took me all of a nano second to accept
as you know i have a soft spot
for Teddy Bo and Bea
Check them out.

Thanks girls for inviting me and to celebrate
i have made this card.

The challenge at the moment is 
BLING
So go and check it out

So i added bling to my card 
(went mad with the glitter glue and
just used a couple of gems).





 I have used one of the new pretty Ballet Teddy Bea's
so she had to be pink and girlie.
Coloured with polychromos pencils and sansodor.
The papers are from First editions Love letters paper pad.
The sentiment is from LOTV.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid
Ribbon from the Ribbon Girl.
I have made a lacey border with a Martha Stewart
deep edge punch and used a nestie label shape.


Thanks for stopping by today
and don't forget to check out 

Ta ta for now 

7 comments:

  1. YAAAYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY well done sweetie you sooooooooooooooooooo deserve to be on this DT they are lucky to have you hun. I bottled it & didnt apply.....I saw the entries!!!
    Gorgeous card hun love love love it colouring is fabberlicious as always shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Angie, love these ballerina bea's, too cute for words! Fab colouring and colour choice too!

    Big welcome to the team, sweetie, you'll have so much fun :o).....I know I do LOL

    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning angie.adorable image and i love your fab pretty colours and details.
    huge congrats on your dt spot, very much deserved ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Angie, I know you will enjoy it. I have only just found TeddyBo but I love them. Will join in whenever I can...my 3 images to date permitting....lol
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creation babes. Great to have you on the team. Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh wow!!!! everything about this is just utterly gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...