Tuesday 15 May 2012

In the Garden


Hi all hope you are well.
This weeks theme at Papertake weekly
is what i have been up to lately

In the Garden

I love this time of year when everything is
fresh and new and starting
to flower.
So that's what we
want to see on your cards and projects
a garden or flower theme.

We are sponsored this time by
Bugaboo digi stamps
and you could win a fabulous 7
digi's


My image is a Molly Blooms stamp called
Sunflower Molly i have coloured her with a mixture
of pro and Flex markers.
The papers are from Dovecraft the 
Retro Floral pack.
Sentiment is from Lili of the valley.
I made a cute shrink plastic embellishment 
out of the Magnolia watering can, i was going to
make it into a dangly charm but changed my mind
and stuck it down instead. It looks like she has been 
using it to water her flowers.

I'm going to enter my card into this weeks
this week they have an inspirational photo for
you to use.

I am also entering it into this months
Bunny Zoe's Craft challenge
It's an Anything goes month. 


Not got a lot done in the garden today
we have had a few showers and even a bit
of hail, although I'm ready for a rest day
i did a lot of digging yesterday and dug up a
few old bushes roots and all which i must admit 
nearly killed me off. (my back is not the greatest)!
I could hardly move last night, I'm no to bad today
so i nipped up to the garden centre 
between showers and bought some
 7ft canes for my sweet peas to grow up.


Thanks for looking today
Take care

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love your image.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Angie :-) I love this image and the papers and colours are fab ! love the little watering can too ,, so sweet :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card angie.i love the sweet image anbd watering can and your bright colours are stunning.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie, this is so pretty! Gorgeous summery colours and I love the little watering can.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card I love the image and the sentiment - great colouring too.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, lovely colours on your card.. great take on the challenge.Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...