Friday 25 April 2014

Tilda with Flower

Hi there hope you all had  nice Easter break,
we went away in the camper for the weekend and OMG
i think the whole world had decided to
do the same, what would normally be a 2 hour journey
turned into 4 1/2 hours, the motorways
where horrendous.  We don't normally go far on 
bank holidays now i remember why.
Anyhow we did have a brill time when we got there
so all's well.

On to my card i treated myself
to a new Tilda although she's not new new she has been
around for a while, Sir Stampalot has just replenished
stocks and i couldn't resist.

I've had another go at the no lines technique
this time using Memento Desert sand stamp pad.
I haven't gone mad this time and painted it as 
i would normally.

I'm much happier with the results 
but more practice 
is still needed though.


I have used Distress Markers 
in the colours
Warm Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Tattered rose,
Antique linen, vintage photo, Weathered wood,
Pumice stone and Shaded Lilac

I have also made some more coffee filter paper
flowers. The great thing is you can match
them with the same colours used in your card.

I used 
Warm Lipstick and Scattered straw.


I made the banner using 
a spellbinders die shape and 
glued it to some bakers twine and put little
hearts on.
Papers are a Raspberry Road digi, my printer had a paddy and
printed it out with more pink in which i quite
liked so i used it. I have stamped
a swirl in warm lipstick on the edge.
Joy craft butterfly die,
Tim Holtz sentiment
Ribbon and lace from stash.

Thanks for stopping by and
have a fab weekend.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...