Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Cosy



Good morning all hope you are well.
Only a week to go now, my kiddies are on 
holidays and it's beginning to feel a lot
like Christmas.
I love the week before Christmas, just slowly
building up to the big day, lots of Christmas
films on the telly and the kids getting more 
and more excited. There's nothing like it.

Here's the Christmas tea cosy i
said i would show you all, now it's finished.



Yes it's a Pud. I found the free pattern
off the Internet. The holly pattern is from a 
book i have and the berries i made up myself.
I just love it so much I'm now making a matching
coffee pot holder, so watch this space.


Oh well better go and make breakfast for everyone,
It's a late one Seeing as it's Sunday.

Might even use the tea pot.

Thanks for looking 
Take care


4 comments:

  1. That´s so fab it´s amazing! Looks like you had a lot of work with knitting it! I wish I could knite something like this. I must be happy if I can make a scarf ;o) xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is fantastic angie.really gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Angie looks really cute, I love looking at knitting projects, I can't knit at all, maybe next year I'll try to learn!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just adorable!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...