Tuesday 21 February 2012

Get Krafty


Hi all hope your well.
I don't know where time is going, half term
flew by in the blink of an eye, my son
had a fantastic time in Paris with school.
He even enjoyed looking round the Louvre 
which is so not him.
Wonders never cease.

It's time to get krafty over at 
So lets get that kraft card out and 
have a play.

We are sponsored this week by the fabulous 
Ribbon Girls who have 
a £10 voucher up for grabs.

 
I thought i would finally have a go at
colouring onto Kraft card.
I have seen lots of beautiful cards where
this technique has been used, let
me tell you it's harder than what you think.
I struggled a bit with my shading and had to
pile the colour on quite a few times.
I was quite pleased with the end result, though 
more practise is needed.

The Kraft card is from Papermania.
I used my Polychromos Pencils and
sansodor blended with paper stumps.

The papers are from doodlebug (i think)
I found them shoved in with another paper
pack, i remember buying them as loose sheets.

Hold that
Yes they are Doodlebug i just had a look and 
it's printed on the back Durrr!

The flowers are Prima.
Sentiment is from Tim Holtz.
Punched leaves Martha Stewart.
Marianne Creatables die shape.
Ribbon and Lace from stash. 

Well that's all folks so please pop over and
have a look at the challenge and see the other 
DT's cards they are fab.

Thanks for stopping by
Take care

3 comments:

  1. fantastic card angie.i love your colouring on the kraft card and gorgeous image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angie ! Check out your fabulous colouring ! Love your card

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Angie, and I so love Blue. Love your stamping on Kraft card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...