Friday 30 March 2012

Double Ta-dah!!


Hi all well, I've finished my spring blanket
and with one day to go woo hoo.
Some of you might remember i gave myself till the
end of the month to finish it.
It's been tough this week sitting with it on my knee
in this lovely warm weather we have had.
So i mostly stuck to working on it in the evenings.


 In the end i went for a simple 
picot edging on a row of trebles.
 
It's going to look fab in the camper, 
now I'm going to make some matching 
bunting and if i have any wool (sorry yarn) left a 
tea cosy.



In between making the blanket i also
made a ripple pattern cushion out
of the same book.


 This is such an easy pattern to do
it grew in no time at all.
I'm thinking another blanket might be in 
order in this style (but not to soon, i need time
 to recover first).



 I must have picked the colours subconsciously 
look how well it matches my Ikea cushion and it
 was not planned.




Last photo just to give you a spring boost
Daffs from the garden.
roll on summer.

Take care

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty Blanket Angie, I used to love to Crochet, and haven't done any for an age. Love the cushion too, you have been busy :)
    have a lovely weekend xx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it looks fantastic angie.really gorgeous colours and i love your cushion too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THUD ,,,, picking myself up off the floor ,,,, bloomin ekk !!!! WOW !!!! absolutely fanbloomintastic !!! you are SOOOOOO clever !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful, Love the colours. My Grandmother use to make blankets like this, I still have the one she made me I mainly use it in the winter, I still love it. Once again a wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!! Well worth the time and effort it took Angie! The cushion is gorgeous too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your finished blanket looks amazing!! and I Love the cushions too!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...