Sunday 9 February 2014

Crochet cushion Ta-dah






                                                       Ta-dah!

Finished my cushion it looks really well I am so pleased with the colours, the best bit is it used
up leftover DK yarn from other projects, the cream was all I had to buy so I went for



Debbie Bliss cashmerino DK it's so soft and fab to use. I bought 3 balls but only needed 2.
The cushion came out at 14x14  and I decided to button up one end instead of completely 
closing it.


ooh it's fab the buttons finish it off nicely.

My local yarn shop has a fab range of buttons, they have a fab range of everything, it's 

leathal when I'm in there all you can here from me is 

ooh! and ahh!

I also spotted these



Knit pro hooks with soft grip handles but it's the colours that attracted me first
Aren't they delish?


and the case is pink   yeah!!   that was that I had to have them, 
I haven't road tested them yet
I didn't want to change hooks half way through a project
but I'll let you know what I think when I have.

The sampler blanket took a back seat this week so I best get back to that.

Xxxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...