Tuesday 31 August 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge 70



Hi all well i have finally given in and started my Christmas cards.
i am going to enter my card into Just Magnolia this week
they have a fab sketch to follow from Dawny.
When i saw this sketch i immediately thought Christmas
i don't know why but anyway.

When i bought this Tilda i thought at the time it would be a good one
for all year round.


She is Tilda with packages i have used a good car boot find
to colour her in some Derwent watercolour pencils
brand new in pack still sealed for £4 wow!
I have used a nestability and inked around the edge with
Chipped sapphire distress ink.
The sentiment is from LOTV.
The flower is another handmade one and i have also used
a wild orchid crafts cherry blossom.
leaves are Martha Stewart punch
The papers if i can remember rightly where
English paper co. I must of bought them 4 or more years ago
but i can't remember what they are called.
It's about time i used them don't you think.

It's a lovely sunny day here today so I'm off outside
to take in the rays.
Thanks for stopping by
ta ta


5 comments:

  1. WOW...this is gorgeous Angie, she looks absolutely beautiful. I love how you have done the sentiment, it looks awesome. What a blinking bargain, pencils for £4....my god us women know how to shop dont we lol!!!
    There is an 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Emma's that you could enter into if you fancy, link is on my blog hunni.
    Hope you enjoyed your rays, take care

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, what a gorgeous card, tilda looks amazing in her blue dress, your colouring is brilliant as usual.
    what a bargain with your water colour pencils. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful holiday card, love the blues. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at Just Magnolia. Hope to see you back again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angie, I just popped by to say I love your stunning card, I'm a tilda-holic and I love this card! Luv Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! love the colour scheme! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...