Monday 29 November 2010

Anyone for cake


Hi all wasn't it cold last night i have one of those weather
station thermometer thingy's in the garden and it got to -6
before i went to bed last night. Everything was well and truly
frozen when i got up it took me 10 Min's just to scrape the car windows.
Still no snow though, my son was praying for it yesterday but i think
that was more hope school is closed because he had a science
test today.

My card i have made is for a few challenges
LOTV - has a sketch to follow,
I love promarkers - Anything goes with a bit of sparkle if you want.


I have used one of the new LOTV stamps ordered a few when
they where released a week or so ago. I really wanted the new
circle sentiments you get lots of different one's for only £12.00
bargain. I got the Christmas and the Dreamy one's and i love them.
I love this girl with her cupcake stand, I'm going to do the same
for my birthday. My mum has bought me
a cake stand and I'm going to put lots of yummy cupcakes on it.
I have coloured her with promarkers
Pink carnation, Fuchsia, purple, orchid.
Cut the image with nesti die's.
Border punch from Martha Stewart.
Papers are from Papermanis Henbury hill and Artylicious
Seasons Greetings CD ROM.
Chrystal pin and ribbon.
Glitter glue on her hat shoes and cakes.

I am going to send this card to my niece for her birthday
she is one of the unlucky one's to have her birthday on christmas eve.
I know how she feels having a december birthday myself.
You have to wait all year to get what you want instead of half
a year if your a summer baby.
Never mind.
Thanks for stopping by today
ta ta


8 comments:

  1. Awwww, how sweet is this, it's gorgeous, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Angie; love the nestie shape you've used to stamp her on and the borders are lovely too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. Adorable image in a pretty colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so sweet, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, lovely colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie I know exactly what you mean about December babies I'm actually a summer 1 but my eldest son whose birthday is the last day of the year, new years eve.......its murder to buy for as well cus he gets everything for crimbo but he hates when his birthday is bless him. Anyway onto your card which is absolutely adorable I love your LOTV image its sooo cute & I love your colouring. Hope you are keeping warm hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awhhhhhhhhhh this is just so sweet! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I do so love this image and your layout and colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...