Monday 4 April 2011

Rain or Shine



Good morning hope all you hard working Mums
got treated yesterday.
My precious little ones ( although Jack is taller than
me now) gave me some lovely cards and 
yippee i have finally got a scor-pal.
It's been on my wish list for ages and 
Hubie asked a few weeks ago
if there was anything i wanted, so i 
mentioned it and hey presto.
I did um and aah about which one to get.
Metric or inches, I'm a bit old school and tend to
measure in inches, but the metric board did 
have more grooves on it and some fine grooves at the end
so i went metric...welcome to the 21st century.lol.

It's fab though and i have ordered the cutting mat 
that fits inside, then i can have it on the desk all the time.

Onto my card for today, I've made this for
Crafters Companion . They have a colour theme of
Aqua and Brown for this months challenge.



I have had a little play over the weekend making 
flowers. This one is like the others I've made before
the tutorial was in a Magnolia Ink mag. I've just 
gone bigger with this.
I have used a go create flower die and
some smaller punched flowers for this one.
Basically you brad them all together,
wet them, scrunch it,
then unfold gently and
when you are happy with the shape
let it dry.

The stamp is from the SWALK range at crafters companion.
I have coloured her with polychromos pencils
and blended with sansador and paperstumps.
I have added star dust stickles.
The paper is from MME asparagus paper pack.
Martha Stewart doily punch.
Seam binding, card candy and metal corner from stash.

Thanks for looking today
ta ta


7 comments:

  1. Great card - SWALK has been really popular with this colour combo!

    Thanks for joining us at the crafters companion!

    Paula DT. x

    http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love your beautiful flower!

    Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hun, glad to hear you were spoiled! Much deserved too. Gorgeous card, such an adorable little image, love how you have coloured her in such soft shades, and the dps are delicious. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!! Love the soft muted colours and that fabulous flower!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. The flower is gorgeous, might have to give that a go, thanks. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet image Angie, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. A smahsing card - thanks for joining the Cc Monthly Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...