Wednesday 30 November 2011

My first Crochet Cushion



Hi all just a quickie. Here it is 
my Crochet cushion.
I have used granny squares on the front
i got the pattern here 




 I made a giant granny square for the back.
I sc round the cushion to join the two pieces 
together and left one end open and put
buttons on to fasten it.

I have made it to go on a shabby chic chair i have.
I wasn't going to paint the chair but looking at it 
on the photo's it looks dull and drab,
so i might have to touch it up.

Thanks for looking today
take care

4 comments:

  1. this is just fantabulous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous sweetie I'm sooooooooo enjoying my crocheting......the only prob is I get bored with working with 1 colour......you dont want to know how many projects I have on the go at the mo including a big cot blanket for my grandchild in this stitch that you've used here with thick chunky wool. Its just so relaxing........I dont realise how long I've been sitting til my fingers wont straighten out without cracking lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous angie :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie this is sooo Adorable I would love to know how to Crochet, no luck here I have tried with no good results. Thanks for sharing!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...