Thursday 3 April 2014

Crochet cushion

Hi all you'll never guess what, yes yes 
I'm making another cushion, I can't help myself.

I know I've got blankets to finish, there's a little voice in my 
ear telling me so but when I saw this lovely cushion on the
Lavender and Wild rose blog I instantly new it was perfect for some cushions 
I've been wanting to make to go on our bed.


I love the one colour theme it gives it a classy, understated look,
perfect for a bedroom.


I have gone for a pale pink I chose drops Lima DK it's  a mixture of
wool and Alpaca. Everyone seems to rate drops so I wanted to give it a
whirl and I'm impressed. It's great to crochet with comes in lots of great 
colours and the price is quiet reasonable.
 I got mine from the wool warehouse
using a discount code from a crochet magazine
 so I got 10% off as well
 win,win.

Talking of crochet mags
 I've just picked up this months simply crochet.
What could be better a milky coffee,
 feet up and a browse through my favourite mag.




Thanks for stopping by 
Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...