Monday 19 July 2010

Birthday Boy by Beth



Hi all no card from me today i've had the weekend off,
so i will share this fab card with you instead.
My nine year old daughter Beth made this for
her dad's birthday.
She stamped the image, coloured it with promarkers and
designed the layout all by herself.




She was very pleased with it and couldn't wait to give it her
dad who thought it was wonderful.
She likes nothing better than sitting next to me and
crafting, she's got her own ever growing stamp collection and is
even talking about having her own craft area in her bedroom.
Her favourite stamps are the Tilda's, she is making
her own little catalogue of all the Tilda's I've got
as a reference, so she can choose which one she
wants to use without rooting through my boxes.

Hope you have a fab day
ta ta


1 comment:

  1. Hiya Angie or should I say Beth, I think you will have to have your own blog Beth as this is fabulous, I love it.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...