Wednesday 10 August 2011

My first crochet teddy



Hi all well the weather man was right it is 
chucking it down here today.
Yuck!

So it's a day to stay in and craft.
I thought i would share my latest crochet
project with you.
Isn't she cute,
and not as difficult to make as i thought
it would be.
You can guess what happened next as soon as
Beth saw it, so i'm busy making another for her.
She has chosen lilac and white,
i'll put a piccy up when it's finished.



Thanks for looking today
take care

5 comments:

  1. Love, love love it!!! Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....this is gorgeous sweetie sooooo cute. I'm still on doing a baby crochet blanket for my grandchild.
    Oh my card today will just be for family I think lol.....

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippin' 'eck....she's gorgeous!
    Man City colours?......Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw wow hes gorgeous angie.love the colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi How talented are you ! Looks so difficult to make . So cute ! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...