Sunday 2 February 2014

Crochet sampler blanket

Thought I would pop in and show my sampler blanket progress. 
The colour pallet I wanted was to give that vintage feel, nothing to bright and in your face.


A basket full of lovelyness, it never fails to make me smile when I 
see lots of gorgeous yummy yarn altogether.


Nearly half way  I'm doing 10 rows of 10 blocks


The different squares come from Jan Eaton's 200 crochet blocks book (fab book) and I've used
23 different patterns so it doesn't get boring. The inspiration came from Sandra over at cherry heart and I have used her pattern for joining the squares together she is so clever a trip to her blog is highly recommended.
I'm really enjoying this project.

Xxxxxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...