Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mothers Day card part 2

Hi there I've been having another play, it started 
when I was having a root around my stamping draw.
I found this stamp that hadn't ever been inked.

 tut! tut!

The stamp is called Tiffany
by Krista Smith


I got out my Copics and tried the flicking technique and I love the
results I got with the hair.

Then trawling round blog land came across a blog called 
Crafting life's pieces and saw a fab tutorial on making
Your own flowers so I had to have a go. 


Here are a few I made they are made from watercolour paper 
except the large pink one which I made out of layout paper.
The rest I put on my card.


You should pop by and check out the tutorial they are so easy
to make.

So here's my card






It turned into another Mother's Day card,
Basically because I already had the sentiment made,
It was lying on my desk and matched perfectly so why not.

I really enjoyed making this card it's got a bit of shabby chic going on
and I'll definitely be making more flowers.

Thanks for stopping by

Xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...