Wednesday 19 March 2014

Who knew!



Who knew that it wasn't me or the markers I was having 
trouble with.

It was the paper. I thought that I had a good quality one but no.

Doing a bit of research on the matter I found out that a lot of
people recommend  The Langton watercolour paper, they do
a smooth pad for fine art. 
I popped into my local art shop to get some and hay presto 
everything is blending beautifully.





I'm so pleeezzzzed with results it does make all the difference.

Xxxxxxx





2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful, thanks for the info I might look out for some myself, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully coloured Tilda Angie and I love the CAS design.
    I used to have no end of trouble colouring until I found Langtons I agree with you it is fab paper.
    Hope you are having a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...